Certified Credit Counselor (CCC)
Certified Credit Counselors assist customers in gaining financial control. Certified Credit Counselors teach and advise others to financial stability, from budgeting to navigating the complexity of the banking and credit industries. You will learn the concepts, tactics, and techniques of credit counseling in this course.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Techniques of counseling and communication
- Variables of Poverty, Culture, and Socioeconomic Status
- Banking fundamentals: Understanding Consumer Protection Law
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of work experience as a Credit Counselor
- To be certified as CCC, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
Module 1: Role of the Financial Counselor
Module 2: Demystifying Consumer Credit
Module 3: Understanding and Dealing with Debt
Module 4: Credit Counseling Today Supplement