Certified Data Protection Professional (CDPP)
The Data Protection Certification offers the relevant knowledge and skills, together with the necessary worldwide recognition, for individuals who want to or currently are Data Protection Professionals. Candidates for certification by AIIT as Data Protection Professionals have undergone thorough testing covering not only the Regulation but also the competencies necessary to assume the role and carry out the necessary implementation and maintenance tasks in an enterprise.
Certification Learning Objectives:
- Learn the fundamental ideas and elements of the Data Protection Regulation inside and out.
- Recognize the purpose, scope, and relationship between the GDPR and other legal systems.
- Learn all you can about the ideas, strategies, tactics, and procedures that can be used to protect data in an effective way.
- Analyze the data protection requirements in the context of the organization in question.
- Develop the skills necessary to help a business plan, execute, manage, monitor, and uphold continuous GDPR compliance
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of work experience as a Data Protection Professional
- To be certified as CDPP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
Module 1: Introduction to the GDPR and initiation of the GDPR compliance
Module 2: Plan the implementation of the GDPR
Module 3: Deploying the GDPR
Module 4: Monitoring and continuous improvement of GDPR compliance