Certified Dropshipping Professional (CDP)
The Certified Dropshipping Professional (CDP) program is designed to equip individuals with the knowledge and skills required to excel in the dynamic field of dropshipping. The program provides an in-depth understanding of the concepts and techniques of dropshipping, from setting up a business to selecting the right products and suppliers. The CDP program is designed to provide practical insights into the world of dropshipping, enabling individuals to establish and grow successful dropshipping businesses.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Understand the concept and workings of dropshipping
- Implement dropshipping in business operations
- Set up a successful dropshipping business
- Select appropriate products and suppliers for dropshipping.
- To be certified as CDP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Introduction to Dropshipping
- Understanding and implementing Dropshipping
- Setting up a Dropshipping business
- Product and supplier selection for Dropshipping