Certified Due Diligence Professional (CDDP)
The Certified Due Diligence Professional (CDDP) certification program is designed to equip individuals with the knowledge and skills needed to conduct thorough and effective due diligence. As a CDDP, you will play a critical role in helping organizations mitigate risk and make informed decisions related to mergers and acquisitions, investments, and other strategic initiatives.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Understanding traditional due diligence techniques and their application in various business contexts.
- Applying due diligence techniques in the context of corporate finance and investment decisions.
- Identifying emerging trends in due diligence and corporate governance, and understanding their implications for organizations.
- Managing key due diligence and corporate governance issues, including legal and regulatory compliance, stakeholder engagement, and risk mitigation.
- To be certified as CDDP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Introduction and Traditional Due Diligence
- Due Diligence in Corporate Finance
- Trends And Drivers for Due Diligence and Corporate Governance
- Key Due Diligence and Corporate Governance Management Issues