Certified Electrical Submersible Pumps Management Professional (CESPMP)
The subjects covered in this course are broad and cover all ESP-related topics, such as fundamental knowledge, equipment selection, installation, commissioning, monitoring, control, and maintenance. Electric submersible pumps (ESPs) are used in the vast majority of global oil production activities.
Participants in the AIBM training program will be given a thorough explanation of the ESP system and its use, as well as an examination of the design elements. In order to provide participants with full understanding of the most recent developments in the industry, including design features analysis, the newest advancements in ESP technology will also be covered.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Describe the various ESP types and their features.
- Choose your ESP carefully in relation to specific goals.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the equipment compatibility and key ESP components.
- Examine novel ESP pump technology advancements.
- List the benefits of each ESP drive system.
- ESP performance rate calculation.
- Determine the particular specifications for ESP installations.
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot ESP systems in an effective manner.
- Use a range of sensors to keep an eye on the performance of the system.
- To be certified as CESPMP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Presentation slides
- Study references
Upon successful completion of the CESPMP training, participants will receive a “Certified Electrical Submersible Pumps Management Professional” certificate.
Who Should Attend:
- Petroleum engineers
- Production engineers
- Reservoir engineers
- ESP engineers
- ESP technicians
- Maintenance engineers
- Operations managers