Certified Employee Relations Professional
Employee Relations (ER) personnel are being held to higher standards, and the drive to produce more with less means they must be more informed than HR administration and operations workers. This training is aimed to shed light on the tasks that are formally and informally expected from ER units in light of this.
In addition, this course is a practical adventure that will help participants discover the talents that contribute to success.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Define the role of employee relations and the HR department inside the organization.
- Follow the applicable provisions of national labor regulations when conducting business.
- Create and implement operational employee relations strategies using HR analytics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Conduct surveys of employee happiness and analyze the results
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of work experience in Human Resources/Employee Relations
To be certified as Certified Employee Relations Professional, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers. Each exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions.
Candidate may be exempted to take the examination based on certain criteria.
Module 1: The Core Role of Employee Relations
Module 2: The ER Function in Practice
Module 3: Supporting the Manager, Supervisor or Team Leader
Module 4: Conflict Resolution – Documentation and Software