Certified Event Design Professional (CEDP)
The Certified Event Design Professional (CEDP) certification program focuses on providing participants with a comprehensive understanding of event design and imagineering. Through this program, professionals in the events industry will learn about the different design strategies, methods and processes that can be used to create unique and engaging experiences for attendees. The program covers topics such as service design, visitor journey, imagineering as a business event strategy, and the application of slow principles and sociocultural impacts in event design. By the end of the program, participants will have the skills and knowledge necessary to create innovative and impactful event designs that deliver value to clients and attendees alike.
Certification Program Objectives:
- To introduce participants to the concept of event design and its role in creating memorable experiences for attendees.
- To explore different design strategies and methods used in the events industry, including service design and visitor journey mapping.
- To provide participants with a deep understanding of imagineering as a business event strategy, and its impact on event design.
- To help participants understand the importance of incorporating slow principles and sociocultural impacts in event design, and their role in creating engaging experiences.
- To be certified as CEDP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Introduction to Event Design and Imagineering
- Service Design and Visitor Journey in Event Design
- Imagineering as a Business Event Design Strategy
- Slow Principles and Sociocultural Impacts in Event Design