Certified Event Manager (CEM)
Over the course of four modules, you will learn what exactly it is that the event planner does, along with how they serve as the linchpin at the center of the whole operation. You will explore a wide variety of different event types, how to effectively understand customer expectations, and how to devise great events following specific themes and concepts. Enrolment on our online event planning courses is open throughout the year.
Certification Program Objectives:
By the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Explain the foundations of event management
- List the steps in creating and featuring an event
- Develop a step-by-step process for planning an event
- Implement methods to evaluate an event
To be certified as CEM, students should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers. Each exam would consist of 50 multiple-choice questions.
- Introduction to Event Planning
- The Event Planning Process
- Event Concepts and Themes
- Advance Event Strategies