Certified Event Manager (CEM)
An event manager certification is a professional designation that demonstrates an individual’s competency and expertise in planning, organizing, and executing successful events. Obtaining an event manager certification involves completing a comprehensive training program, which covers a wide range of topics such as event logistics, budgeting, marketing, and risk management. The certification process may also include passing a rigorous examination to test the candidate’s knowledge and skills. With an event manager certification, individuals are recognized as qualified professionals in the event management industry, which can open up new opportunities for career advancement and higher salary potential. Moreover, it can provide a competitive edge in the job market and instill confidence in clients, stakeholders, and employers who rely on the expertise of certified event managers to deliver outstanding events.
Over the course of four modules, you will learn what exactly it is that the event planner does, along with how they serve as the linchpin at the center of the whole operation. You will explore a wide variety of different event types, how to effectively understand customer expectations, and how to devise great events following specific themes and concepts. Enrolment on our online event planning courses is open throughout the year.
Certification Program Objectives:
By the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Explain the foundations of event management
- List the steps in creating and featuring an event
- Develop a step-by-step process for planning an event
- Implement methods to evaluate an event
- To be certified as CEM, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Introduction to Event Planning
- The Event Planning Process
- Event Concepts and Themes
- Advance Event Strategies