Certified Event Marketing Professional (CEMP)
The Certified Event Marketing Professional (CEMP) professional certification program is designed for individuals who want to excel in the field of event marketing. This program covers the key principles and practices of event marketing, including event promotion, advertising, electronic marketing strategies, funding, and trends in event marketing. The CEMP certification program is designed to help individuals acquire the skills and knowledge needed to create, promote and execute successful events. The program aims to equip candidates with the latest tools, techniques, and trends in event marketing to help them stay ahead of the competition.
Certification Program Objectives:
- To provide candidates with a comprehensive understanding of event marketing principles and practices
- To equip candidates with the latest techniques in event promotion, advertising, and electronic marketing strategies
- To help candidates develop the skills needed to create successful corporate and association meetings, conferences, events, and expositions
- To help candidates stay up-to-date with the latest trends in event marketing and funding strategies
- To be certified as CEMP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Introduction to Event Marketing
- Event Promotion and Advertising
- Electronic and Corporate Event Marketing
- Funding and Trends in Event Marketing