Certified Event Operations Management Professional (CEOMP)
The Certified Event Operations Management Professional (CEOMP) professional certification program provides individuals with the skills and knowledge necessary to effectively plan, implement, and evaluate events. This program is designed to equip individuals with the expertise to manage all aspects of event operations, including product development, supply chain management, risk management, and performance evaluation. The CEOMP program consists of four modules, which focus on event operations management model development and analysis, planning and product development for events, implementation and delivery of events, and performance evaluation and quality awareness for events. Upon completion of this program, individuals will have the necessary tools to become successful event operations managers and contribute to the success of any event.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Understand the development of the proposed event operations management model and how to analyze external and internal environments to create effective event plans.
- Learn planning and product development techniques for creating successful events, including supply chain management, location management, and risk management.
- Gain knowledge of implementation and delivery strategies for events, such as forecasting, capacity management, scheduling, and time management.
- Develop skills in performance evaluation and quality awareness for events, including techniques for assessing event success and improving future events.
- To be certified as CEOMP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Event Operations Management Model Development and Analysis
- Planning and Product Development for Events
- Implementation and Delivery of Events
- Performance Evaluation and Quality Awareness for Events