Certified Event Sponsorship Professional (CESP)
The Certified Event Sponsorship Professional (CESP) professional certification program is designed to provide in-depth knowledge and skills to professionals seeking to excel in the field of event sponsorship. This program covers the essential components of sponsorship marketing, from understanding the sponsor’s perspective to creating an effective sponsorship proposal. The program is divided into four modules that cover key aspects of sponsorship marketing, including research, benefits, image, sales, and management. By completing this program, professionals will be equipped to develop and implement successful sponsorship marketing strategies for their events.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Understand the basics of sponsorship marketing
- Develop effective sponsorship proposals through research and analysis
- Identify and articulate the benefits of sponsorship
- Create and maintain a positive image for the event and sponsors
- Effectively sell and manage sponsorships
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with sponsors.
- To be certified as CESP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Understanding Sponsorship Marketing
- Sponsorship Research and Proposal
- Sponsorship Benefits and Image
- Sponsorship Sales and Management