Certified Face Painting Professional (CFPS)
The Certified Face Painting Professional (CFPS) certification will give you the necessary information, knowledge, and skills to launch your own face painting business. You’ll learn how to run your own business, what equipment you’ll need, how to manage reservations, and how to conduct risk assessments.
Face painting is a fun activity that is ideal for festivals, children’s birthday parties, and other enjoyable events. Parents will enjoy getting creative with various types of face paints as well. If you want to learn the fundamentals of face painting, this Face Painting Course will walk you through the process step by step, including an introduction to the history of face painting.
Whatever your academic background, this introductory face painting training course will teach you the fundamentals of face painting, allowing you to eventually create real masterpieces that any child would be proud to show off!
Certification Program Objectives:
- Discover the origins of face painting and why it is so important.
- Learn about the types of jobs and events you’ll be attending as a face painter.
- Learn the significance of quality equipment, as well as what brushes, containers, and other materials you will require.
- Understand the code of conduct as well as health and safety when working with children.
- Learn about face painting designs, color combinations, and the proper way to use sponges, brushes, and other tools to achieve the best results.
- Understand the significance of skin care and the products that you can and cannot use with clients who have specific skin conditions.
Module 1: Face Painting Code of Practice
Module 2: The Basics of Face Painting
Module 3: Skin Care
Module 4: Different Designs