Certified Financial Modeling & Valuation Professional (CFMVP)
In the modern finance business, financial models play a crucial role in the decision-making process. Students can discover the best ways to arrange their models to inspire confidence in the decision-making stakeholders by taking our recommended financial modeling courses.
The CFMVP certification can assist you in gaining knowledge of financial modeling techniques, streamlining a budgeting and forecasting procedure, or raising your level of expertise in all areas of accounting and finance. The CFMVP certification offers all the knowledge, abilities, and methods necessary to develop into a top-tier financial expert.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Describe the interrelationships between all the components and highlight important elements on the financial statements.
- Utilize pivot tables, data tables, and other standard functions to carry out data analysis.
- Describe the key ideas behind capital investments, the capital-raising process, various financing options, and the ideal capital structure.
- Create a 3-statement financial model that is dynamic, logically planned, and well-structured.
- Describe the various valuation techniques and the advantages and disadvantages of each.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of work experience in Financial Modeling & Valuation
- To be certified as CFMVP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
Module 1: Budgeting and Forecasting
Module 2: Business Valuation
Module 3: Financial Modeling
Module 4: Presentations