Certified Financial Planning Professional (CFPP)
Certified Financial Planning Professional (CFPP) professional certification covers the fundamental concepts and principles of financial planning along with investment, risk, insurance, retirement, tax, and estate planning. This program provides a comprehensive understanding of financial planning and helps individuals to develop skills to manage personal finances effectively. The CFPP certification aims to equip individuals with the knowledge and skills to become competent and ethical financial planners.
Certification Program Objectives:
- To provide an understanding of the concepts and principles of financial planning.
- To equip individuals with the knowledge and skills to manage investments effectively.
- To develop skills in risk management and insurance planning.
- To provide an understanding of retirement, tax, and estate planning.
- To prepare individuals to become competent and ethical financial planners.
- To be certified as CFPP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Concept and Principles of Financial Planning
- Investment Planning and Management
- Risk Management and Insurance Planning
- Retirement, Tax, and Estate Planning