Certified Financial Regulation Professional (CFRP)
The Certified Financial Regulation Professional (CFRP) professional certification program is designed to provide individuals with an in-depth understanding of the complex regulatory environment governing the financial industry. The program is designed to equip participants with the knowledge and skills required to navigate the regulatory landscape and effectively manage compliance, governance, and risk. The certification program covers topics ranging from regulatory jurisdiction, strengthening governance and compliance, managing whistleblower complaints, defending against regulatory examinations and enforcement actions, conducting internal investigations, and more. Upon completion of this certification program, participants will be equipped with the skills and knowledge to manage regulatory risk and compliance effectively.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Understand the regulatory landscape and jurisdiction in the financial industry.
- Strengthen governance, compliance, and manage whistleblower complaints effectively.
- Defend against regulatory examinations and enforcement actions.
- Conduct internal investigations in a compliant and effective manner.
- To be certified as CFRP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Regulatory Landscape and Jurisdiction
- Strengthening Governance, Compliance, and Managing Whistleblower Complaints
- Defending Against Regulatory Examinations and Enforcement Actions
- Conducting Internal Investigations and Conclusion