Certified Financial Risk Management Professional (CFRMP)
With the help of the Certified Financial Risk Management Professional designation, students can gain a thorough grasp of company risk and learn how to manage it successfully and efficiently.
The financial, operational, project, and reputation risk management are the main topics covered in the financial risk management courses. as well as the steps and techniques required to minimize and manage risks.
Financial risk management is also the process of maximizing economic value within a company by utilizing financial instruments to manage exposure to risk, including operational risk, credit risk, and market risk as well as foreign exchange risk, shape risk, volatility risk, liquidity risk, inflation risk, business risk, legal risk, reputational risk, sector risk, and others.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Candidates for the CFRMP prove they have mastered the risk management body of knowledge and acquired risk management abilities.
- By expanding your skill set and demonstrating a uniform degree of industry expertise, you can become a recognized expert in risk management by earning your CFRMP accreditation.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of work experience as a Financial Risk Management Professional
- To be certified as CFRMP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
Module 1: Enterprise Risk Management
Module 2: Financial Risk Management
Module 3: Operational Risk Management
Module 4: Developing a Risk Management Plan for your Business