Certified Flight Attendant Professional (CFAP)
For those who enjoy traveling, a profession as a flight attendant is among the most fulfilling. In the tourism industry, applications for work as flight attendants are among the highest. You benefit from our training program.
The importance of flight attendant training has increased. Historically, the hiring rate has been approximately 1%. In other words, your likelihood of employment is 1 in 100. Airlines reportedly received over 1,500,000 applications for flight attendants in 2019.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Recognize the role of the cabin crew, its history, and current procedures.
- Determine the various types of aircraft and the pertinent duties of the cabin crew.
- In a variety of situations, control passenger interactions
- Recall safety and emergency procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of work experience as a Flight Attendant
- To be certified as CFAP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
Module 1: Pre-flight Checks
Module 2: Boarding & Deplaning
Module 3: Announcements & Demonstrations
Module 4: Safety & Emergency Equipment