Certified Food Safety Management Professional (CFSMP)
The Certified Food Safety Management Professional (CFSMP) program aims to equip professionals with the knowledge and skills required to ensure food safety and hygiene in the food industry. The program covers key aspects of food safety, including food handling, preservation, HACCP systems, and establishment of food safety management systems in companies. The CFSMP certification is designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of the fundamentals of food safety and is an essential qualification for professionals working in the food industry.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Understanding the fundamentals of food safety and hygiene
- Developing knowledge on handling and preservation of fruits and vegetables
- Gaining knowledge on the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) system
- Understanding the process of establishing a food safety management system in a company.
- To be certified as CFSMP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Introduction and Fundamentals of Food Safety
- Handling and Preservation of Fruit and Vegetables
- The HACCP System
- Establishing a Food Safety Management System in a Company