Certified Fundraising Professional (CFP)
Through the Certified Fundraising Professional certification, you can move from being a complete fundraising novice to possessing a solid understanding of the sources and techniques of fundraising as well as the skills required to develop an immediate-applicable fundraising plan.
An example of a fundraiser How do they behave? What characteristics, abilities, and information are necessary for success? What sources of funding are there? The Fundraising Diploma Course provides answers to all of these queries and more.
You may learn everything you need to know in this course to become a qualified fundraiser. This involves becoming familiar with the rules and regulations that you will be expected to follow in addition to the enjoyable aspects of the profession.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Understand what professional fundraising requires and have a basic understanding of the British fundraising norms of conduct
- Know the primary sources and techniques for generating money, such as trusts, foundations, bequests, large donors, direct marketing, community, corporate, and event fundraising.
- Be assured while composing letters to donors in support of a cause.
- Recognize the value of volunteers in a fundraising endeavor and be knowledgeable about how to find and manage them.
- Being able to plan your own charitable event for your neighborhood.
- Understanding how to organize a social fundraising effort.
- Develop a comprehensive fundraising plan.
Module 1: Fundraising Codes of Practice
Module 2: Direct Marketing Fundraising
Module 3: Community and Social Fundraising
Module 4: Developing a Fundraising Strategy