Certified Gas Turbines Operation Control Professional (CGTOCP)
The gas turbine industry is intricate and involves smart maintenance techniques. This course aims to give students in-depth knowledge of gas turbine control and operation. Participants will have the chance to learn in-depth information on critical facets of gas turbine performance, operations, and controlling elements.
The goal of the thorough training program offered by AIBM is for learners to comprehend the key ideas behind gas turbine functioning. In the petrochemical industry, understanding efficient gas turbine operation procedures is essential for achieving cost savings and high equipment availability. Overall, this training program will provide in-depth knowledge about identifying operational issues and putting appropriate answers into practice.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Identify and carry out gas turbine operations in accordance with current industrial standards.
- When carrying out the operation, carefully consider performance-based approaches.
- Describe the key parts of gas turbines and other machinery.
- Use the best practices to increase efficiency.
- Understand key elements of the gas turbine’s TMR control system.
- Recognize modern gas turbine technology in terms of upkeep and operation.
- Determine and put into practice the necessary start-up and shutdown processes.
- To be certified as CGTOCP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Presentation slides
- Study references
Upon successful completion of the CGTOCP training, participants will receive a “Certified Gas Turbines Operation Control Professional” certificate.
Who Should Attend:
- Gas turbine engineers
- Maintenance engineers
- Operations managers
- Plant engineers
- Mechanical engineers
- Electrical engineers
- Energy and power professionals