Certified Green Building Professional (CEGP)
The Certified Green Building Professional (CEGP) professional certification program is designed to provide individuals with the knowledge and skills needed to understand and implement green building practices. The program covers a wide range of topics, including the motivation behind the green building idea, green building requirements for sustainable design and conscientious handling of resources, design, construction, commissioning, and monitoring for green buildings, and monitoring and energy management of green buildings. Through this program, participants will gain a comprehensive understanding of the principles and practices of green building and be equipped with the tools and techniques to implement sustainable building practices in their work.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of green building concepts, practices, and standards
- Develop skills in sustainable design and conscientious handling of resources
- Learn the principles and practices involved in the design, construction, commissioning, and monitoring of green buildings
- Understand the techniques and tools involved in monitoring and managing the energy performance of green buildings
- To be certified as CEGP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- The Motivation behind Green Building
- Green Building Requirements for Sustainable Design and Conscientious Handling of Resources
- Design, Construction, Commissioning, and Monitoring for Green Buildings
- Monitoring and Energy Management of Green Buildings