Certified Green Logistics Professional (CGLP)
The Certified Green Logistics Professional (CGLP) professional certification program is designed to provide individuals with the knowledge and skills required to manage and optimize sustainable logistics and transportation operations. The program covers the importance of green logistics in promoting sustainable supply chains, as well as strategies for reducing environmental impact in logistics networks and land transportation. The certification also includes an overview of the key initiatives and technologies that can be implemented to improve the environmental performance of urban freight and passenger transportation systems.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Understand the role of green logistics and transportation in building sustainable supply chains.
- Learn about the different behavioral influences on the environmental impact of collection and delivery points.
- Analyze and implement dynamic supply chain greening strategies.
- Gain knowledge about city logistics for sustainable and liveable cities.
- Learn to appraise green transport fleet and evaluate its performance.
- Understand the inventory pollution-routing problem under uncertainty.
- Discover the initiatives for improving the environmental performance of urban freight systems.
- Explore emissions saving from complex trip chains in greening demand chains for urban passenger transport.
- To be certified as CGLP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- The Role of Green Logistics and Transportation in Sustainable Supply Chains
- Green Logistics Network
- Green Land Transportation
- Greening Demand Chains in Urban Passenger Transport