Certified Growth Marketing Professional (CGMP)
The Certified Growth Marketing Professional (CGMP) program is designed to equip professionals with the skills and knowledge necessary to drive business growth through effective marketing strategies. The program covers the fundamentals of building a growth team and identifying product-market fit, as well as identifying growth levers and testing strategies. It also includes growth hacking techniques for acquisition and activation, as well as retention, monetization, and virtuous cycles. Upon completion of the program, individuals will be able to demonstrate proficiency in these areas and be able to apply their knowledge to achieve sustainable business growth.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Understand the principles of growth marketing and how it differs from traditional marketing
- Identify product-market fit and build a growth team
- Determine key growth levers and develop testing strategies to optimize them
- Implement growth hacking techniques for acquisition and activation
- Implement growth hacking techniques for retention, monetization, and virtuous cycles.
- To be certified as CGMP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Building a Growth Team and Identifying Product-Market Fit
- Identifying Growth Levers and Testing Strategies
- Growth Hacking for Acquisition and Activation
- Growth Hacking for Retention, Monetization, and Virtuous Cycles