Certified Hazardous Materials and Waste Management Professional (CHMWMP)
The Certified Hazardous Materials and Waste Management Professional (CHMWMP) professional certification program is designed for individuals seeking to develop their knowledge and skills in the management of hazardous waste and pollution control. The program covers a wide range of topics, including hazardous waste management systems, wastewater treatment, waste minimization, and working with hazardous materials. Upon completion of the program, individuals will have the skills necessary to manage hazardous materials and waste in a safe and environmentally responsible manner.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Develop and analyze event operations management models
- Plan and develop products for events
- Implement and deliver events effectively
- Evaluate event performance and ensure quality awareness.
- To be certified as CHMWMP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Hazardous Waste Management and Pollution Control Systems
- Hazardous Waste Treatment and Recovery
- Wastewater Treatment Systems for Hazardous Materials
- Handling and Disposal of Hazardous Materials and Sludge