Certified Health and Safety Manager (CHSM)
The Certified Health and Safety Manager (CHSM) professional certification program covers a comprehensive understanding of the fundamental laws and regulations for health and safety, along with the effective strategies to manage health and safety in the workplace and construction sites. The program also focuses on identifying and managing occupational health risks and hazardous substances, personal protective equipment, human factors, and fire and electrical safety. The CHSM certification aims to equip individuals with the knowledge and skills required to develop and implement effective health and safety management systems in any organization.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Understanding the laws and regulations related to health and safety in the workplace.
- Developing effective strategies for health and safety management in organizations.
- Identifying and managing risks related to occupational health and hazardous substances.
- Ensuring safety in workplace and construction sites.
- Understanding the importance of personal protective equipment and human factors.
- Implementing fire and electrical safety measures in organizations.
- To be certified as CHSM, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Fundamental Laws and Regulations for Health and Safety
- Effective Health and Safety Management Strategies
- Ensuring Safety in Workplace and Construction Sites
- Identifying and Managing Occupational Health Risks and Hazardous Substances
- Personal Protective Equipment and Human Factors
- Fire and Electrical Safety