Certified Healthcare Quality Professional (CHQP)
Those who work in the field of healthcare quality management can demonstrate their professional and academic success by becoming Certified Professionals in Healthcare Quality (CHQP). At all employment levels and in all healthcare contexts, a CHQP is skilled in healthcare quality management. The CHQP is designed to support excellence and professionalism by recording individual performance as compared to a specified level of quality knowledge. Quality healthcare and competent experts are required because the healthcare industry is expanding and requires more workers in organizations. Numerous challenges are addressed by healthcare quality specialists, including patient safety, medication reconciliation, risk management, quality management, incident rate reduction, and mortality. In light of this, obtaining the CHQP credential is crucial.
- Display your commitment to the profession and competence in healthcare.
- Set yourself apart from other healthcare providers by emphasizing quality.
- Boost your standing among peers and your wider network.
- Declare that you’re ready to enhance health outcomes.
- Put yourself in a position to take on new roles and possibilities.
- To be certified as CHQP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
Module 1: Health Data Analytics
Module 2: Process And Performance Improvement
Module 3: Patient Safety
Module 4: Organizational Leadership