Certified Hospitality Revenue Management Professional (CHRMP)
The optimal usage of the property at the best prices can be determined by hospitality revenue managers. They are seasoned managers with solid judgment and useful forecasting skills. Your ability to manage income and determine price points that benefit the property is acknowledged by the Certified Hospitality Revenue Manager certification.
Your career aspirations can be further advanced, and you can demonstrate that you are among the finest in your field by obtaining the CHRMP certification.
Certification Program Objectives:
- A specialist in the field of hotel revenue management who is well-versed in its complexities and significance.
- Capable of maximizing revenue prospects and maximizing profitability through revenue management.
- Capable of developing an infrastructure to support revenue management within the framework of an organization.
- Able to decide with knowledge whether to accept or refuse business in order to achieve organizational objectives at large
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of work experience in Hospitality Revenue Management
- To be certified as CHRMP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
Module 1: Forecasting and Availability Controls in Hotel Revenue Management
Module 2: Pricing Strategy and Distribution Channels in Hotel Revenue Management
Module 3: Overbooking Practices in Hotel Revenue Management
Module 4: Hospitality Symposium