Certified Hospitality Sales Professional (CHSP)
You are knowledgeable about your property and how it can satiate guest wants as a sales expert. You have strong judgment and excellent interpersonal skills. The Certified Hospitality Sales Professional certification acknowledges your professionalism, marketing, and revenue management abilities as you continuously strive to stay on top of the most recent trends and sales strategies.
This internationally recognized professional accreditation attests to your extensive expertise in hospitality sales and your ongoing efforts to stay up to date with emerging trends.
Your career ambitions can be further advanced, and you can demonstrate that you are among the finest in your field by obtaining the CHSP certification.
Certification Program Objectives:
- The candidate’s marketing and revenue management talents are identified by the Certified Hospitality Sales Professional certification.
- In the hotel sector, sales and marketing managers play a crucial role in boosting profits through marketing and promotional initiatives to more effectively utilize lodging, food and beverage, conference, and leisure facilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of work experience in Hospitality Sales
- To be certified as CHSP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
Module 1: Hospitality Marketing Plan
Module 2: Business and Leisure Travelers
Module 3: Travel Agents and Meeting Planners
Module 4: Hospitality Personal and Telephone Sales