Certified Hospitality Supervisor (CHS)
Because you are a good leader, manager of time, and communicator with those around you, you are a successful supervisor in the hotel industry. You encourage your staff and ensure that they adhere to property standards. By obtaining the Certified Hospitality Supervisor certification, you may strengthen your managerial skills and be recognized for your expertise, knowledge, experience, and dedication to professionalism.
Your industry-recognized supervisory abilities are acknowledged by the CHS designation. The CHS accreditation, which is known around the world, is the hospitality industry’s highest recognition of a supervisor’s professionalism.
Certification Program Objectives:
- When you move from being an employee to a supervisor, you might have to inspire and guide your former coworkers.
- Demonstrates how to successfully onboard and train new employees, which will increase employee retention.
- Outlines tactics you may take to inspire workers, promote teamwork, and enhance your own leadership abilities.
- Explains both internal and external hiring processes and interview tactics to help you get ready to collaborate with human resources (HR) to build a winning team for your department.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of work experience as a Hospitality Supervisor
- To be certified as CHS, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
Module 1: Time Management
Module 2: Effective Communication
Module 3: Orientation and Training
Module 4: Staffing and Scheduling