Certified Hotel Administrator (CHA)
Every level of a hospitality operation is led by general managers and hospitality executives. They lay out the strategy and direct their team in putting it into action. Their commitment to the hospitality sector is clear in the way they pursue ongoing education, oversee employee performance, and guarantee the property’s financial stability. These administrative and leadership abilities are acknowledged by the esteemed qualification of Certified Hotel Administrator.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Your resume gains prestige if you have the CHA certification. Potential employees will take notice of this accreditation, which also highlights your academic achievements.
- Gives you a competitive advantage to stand out from the crowd by assisting in validating high level industry expertise.
- Expands the horizon of your career’s possibilities. This exam forces you to accept more pay, promotions, and shifts to a different area of the business.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of work experience in Hotel Administration
- To be certified as CHA, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
Module 1: Financial Management
Module 2: Marketing and Sales
Module 3: Leadership Management
Module 4: Food and Beverage Management