Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP)
This course examines the role of the manager in developing human capital within the organization. Topics include theories on organizational behavior and individual motivation, skills gap analysis, alignment of staff capabilities with organizational needs, succession planning strategies, retention of innovative talent, motivation of mid-tier performers, human behavior, motivation and compensation systems, and future trends in human capital development.
- Develop Key Concepts of Strategic Human Resources
- Determine the strategic impact of human resource issues on organizational effectiveness.
- Identify the application of Organizational Behavior to management.
- Identify the factors and issues associated with effective policy development in human resources.
- Alternative Solutions to Strategic Human Resources Problems
- Align organizational structure with strategy.
- Evaluate recruiting and selection alternatives.
- Examine the applications of human capital development with regard to skill sets and gap analysis.
- Evaluate training and development alternatives.
- Critical Analysis of Strategic Human Resources Solutions
- Develop a comprehensive staffing strategy for organizational effectiveness.
- Implement a strategic audit plan on an organization’s human resource systems.
- Key Concepts of Motivation and Rewards
- Analyze the relationship between motivation and performance.
- Identify components of effective retention and career development processes.
- Explain the concept of total rewards.
- Assess the impact of rewards systems on organizational performance.
- Compare different perspectives on human behavior and motivation and analyze how these translate to organizational reward systems.
- Alternative Solutions to Motivation and Rewards Problems
- Design elements of an effective employee relations program.
- Create a career development planning model that incorporates attention to key development success factors.
- Evaluate compensation and motivation practices as they relate to organizational strategy.
- Discuss the impact of ethics on the determination of compensation and rewards systems.
Critical Analysis of Motivation and Rewards Solutions
- Create a comprehensive motivation and rewards strategy for organizational effectiveness.
- To be certified as CHRP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
Module 1: Human Resource Strategy
Module 2: Training & Development
Module 3: Compensation Management
Module 4: Advance Human Resource Management