Certified Infrastructure Finance Professional (CIFP)
The Certified Infrastructure Finance Professional (CIFP) professional certification is designed to equip individuals with the knowledge and skills required to understand and manage the financing of infrastructure projects. This certification program provides an in-depth understanding of the infrastructure finance sector, including the various infrastructure sectors, their investments, and the opportunities for investors and businesses. The program is divided into four modules that cover the fundamentals of infrastructure finance, investment opportunities, and the management of infrastructure projects. The program prepares individuals to become experts in infrastructure finance and to manage infrastructure projects in a responsible and effective manner.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Understand the basics of infrastructure finance and its importance to economic development.
- Analyze the different infrastructure sectors and their investments, including transportation, telecommunications, energy, water and wastewater, and waste management.
- Evaluate the different opportunities available to investors and businesses in infrastructure finance, including bonds, stocks, and infrastructure funds.
- Develop the skills necessary to manage infrastructure projects in a responsible and effective manner, including project finance, risk management, and project delivery.
- To be certified as CIFP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Introduction to Infrastructure Finance
- Infrastructure Sectors and Investments
- Transportation, Telecommunications, Energy, Water and Wastewater, and Waste Management Sectors
- Investor and Business Opportunities in Infrastructure