Certified Internal Audit Professional (CIAP)
The Certified Internal Audit Professional certification makes use of an adaptive learning platform that concentrates your study on your weakest areas while cutting down on your overall study time. You can utilize our reporting features to focus additional learning on certain areas of the textbook after completing the Assessment Phase to identify areas of weakness.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Learn the fundamentals of internal auditing.
- Incorporate internal audit best practices into your regular tasks.
- Employers’ financial risk is reduced.
- Develop time management and pacing for exams.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of work experience in Internal Audit
- To be certified as CIAP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
Module 1: Internal Audit Basics
Module 2: Internal Audit Practice
Module 3: Internal Audit Knowledge Elements
Module 4: Risk/Control Implications of Different Organizational Structures