The Certified International Supply Chain Manager (CISCM) program is a prestigious certification meticulously designed to equip individuals with advanced knowledge and expertise in the specialized domain of international supply chain management. Supply chain management on a global scale is a complex and dynamic field, requiring a deep understanding of logistics, procurement, and international trade. The CISCM program offers a comprehensive curriculum that covers international logistics, procurement strategies, risk management, and sustainable practices, ensuring that graduates are well-prepared to excel in roles that demand precision and proficiency in international supply chain management.
Certification Program Objectives:
Upon completing the Certified International Supply Chain Manager (CISCM) program, participants will be able to:
- Master International Logistics: Develop a deep understanding of international logistics, including freight forwarding, customs clearance, and transportation management.
- Optimize Procurement Strategies: Proficiently design and implement procurement strategies that ensure the timely and cost-effective sourcing of materials and goods on a global scale.
- Mitigate Supply Chain Risks: Identify and mitigate risks associated with international supply chains, including geopolitical, economic, and environmental factors.
- Sustainable Supply Chain Practices: Implement sustainable and environmentally responsible practices within international supply chains.
- Global Trade Compliance: Understand and adhere to international trade regulations and compliance standards.
- Supply Chain Technology: Leverage technology and data analytics to enhance supply chain efficiency and visibility on a global level.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of relevant work experience
- To be certified as CISCM, student should take up a 1.5 hours online exam conducted by AIBM.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- International Supply Chain Fundamentals
- International Logistics and Freight Forwarding
- Global Procurement Strategies
- Risk Management in International Supply Chains
- Sustainable Practices in Global Supply Chains
- Global Trade Compliance and Regulations
* The modules of the certification are constantly updated and are subject to change.
Who Should Do This Certification:
The Certified International Supply Chain Manager (CISCM) certification is particularly relevant for professionals across various roles and industries, including:
- Supply Chain Managers: Those responsible for overseeing global supply chain operations.
- Procurement and Sourcing Professionals: Individuals involved in sourcing materials and products on an international scale.
- Logistics and Transportation Managers: Professionals managing the movement of goods across borders.
- International Trade Specialists: Individuals engaged in international trade, import/export, and compliance.
- Operations and Production Managers: Those overseeing manufacturing and production processes within a global supply chain context.
- Consultants: Individuals providing expertise in international supply chain management to various industries.
Earning the CISCM certification signifies your expertise in international supply chain management and your ability to navigate the complexities of global logistics, procurement, and trade. Whether you are already working in the field or aspire to do so, this certification equips you with the knowledge and skills needed to excel in roles that demand proficiency in international supply chain management.