Certified Islamic Finance Professional (CIFP)
Certified Islamic Finance Professional (CIFP) professional certification program provides a comprehensive understanding of Islamic finance and its significance in the financial world. The program covers the principles of Islamic finance, its history, its application in practice, and regulatory issues related to it. The CIFP program aims to equip learners with the knowledge and skills required to succeed in the Islamic finance industry.
Certification Program Objectives:
- To provide a solid foundation of the principles of Islamic finance.
- To understand the historical background of Islamic finance.
- To learn the practical application of Islamic finance.
- To comprehend the regulatory issues involved in Islamic finance.
- To be certified as CIFP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Introduction to Islamic Finance
- Background to Islamic Finance
- Islamic Finance in Practice
- Regulatory Issues