Certified IT Help Desk Professional (CITHDP)
If you want to work in IT, you need to learn the fundamentals of computers and everything related to them. This includes how computers operate, how to install operating systems like Windows on them, how to manage them, and how to troubleshoot any hardware issues. You also need to understand how users are managed through networks and how to manage user accounts, permissions, and passwords.
These topics will be covered in our course along with others that are equally vital, such as printers and networks.
Certification Learning Objectives:
- Know how a computer operates from a hardware and software standpoint.
- Possess strong networking skills, with a focus on DNS and DHCP.
- Know how to use a printer.
- Enhance their knowledge and expertise in the help desk with further advice and guidance.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of work experience as an IT Help Desk Professional
- To be certified as CITHDP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
Module 1: Windows Operations
Module 2: Mastering Networks
Module 3: Active Directory
Module 4: Useful Tools to Ease Your Life