Certified Key Account Management Professional (CKAMP)
The Certified Key Account Management Professional (CKAMP) is a certification course designed to equip sales professionals with the necessary skills to effectively manage key accounts and drive business growth. The course covers key account strategy, value creation and delivery to key accounts, collaborative CRM and technology in key account management, and business customer marketing and key account development.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of key account strategy and its importance in driving business growth.
- Learn how to align organizational resources to effectively manage key accounts.
- Discover how to create value for key accounts and effectively deliver it to meet their needs.
- Understand how collaborative CRM and technology can be leveraged to improve key account management practices.
- Develop skills in business customer marketing and key account development to effectively manage and grow key accounts.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of work experience in Account Management
- To be certified as COM, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Key Account Strategy and Organizational Alignment
- Value Creation and Delivery to Key Accounts
- Collaborative CRM and Technology in Key Account Management
- Business Customer Marketing and Key Account Development