Certified Laundry Operations Management Professional (CLOMP)
The Certified Laundry Operations Management Professional (CLOMP) professional certification program is designed to equip professionals with the skills and knowledge required to manage laundry operations in an industrial setting. The program covers a range of topics related to the history, evolution, and current state of industrial laundry, as well as the key aspects of laundry operations and product knowledge. Participants will also learn about the importance of layout, organization, and supply in industrial laundry, as well as the strategies and techniques required to manage and improve laundry operations. The program is divided into four modules, each focusing on a specific aspect of industrial laundry operations.
Certification Program Objectives:
- To provide an understanding of the origins and evolution of industrial laundry
- To develop knowledge of laundry operations and product characteristics
- To equip participants with an understanding of the layout, organization, and supply chain management in industrial laundry operations
- To provide participants with strategies and techniques for managing and improving laundry operations in an industrial setting
- To be certified as CLOMP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Industrial Laundry: Origins and Evolution
- Laundry Operations and Product Knowledge
- Layout, Organization, and Supply in Industrial Laundry
- Operation Strategies for Industrial Laundry