Certified Leasing Professional (CLP)
Obtaining the CLP certification demonstrates your dedication to using the finest standards in apartment leasing. It proves to your coworkers, customers, employers, and prospective employers that you have top-notch education, in-depth knowledge, and practical experience. You can advance your understanding of the property management sector by becoming a CLP.
Certification Learning Objectives:
- The essential abilities to correctly identify and fulfill your prospects’ needs in order to get the lease.
- Having a firm grasp of the procedures and equipment required to handle each phone call and e-lead and turn prospects into leases.
- The capacity to conduct highly effective, prospect-focused tours that speed up the sales process and result in a lease.
- Demonstrate expertise in the non-coercive, consultative closing process used by Certified Leasing Professionals that results in a lease being signed.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of work experience in Leasing
- To be certified as CLP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
Module 1: Leasing Techniques
Module 2: Property Merchandising
Module 3: Closing the Deal
Module 4: Legal and Administrative Issues