Certified Logistics Professional (CLP)
Our practical curriculum emphasizes the nature and essence of Supply Chain Management – SCM, enabling students to develop strong, valuable, professional skills. The program emphasizes a global approach to SCM, and facilitates the global perspective through affiliations with companies and organizations.
Traditional supply chain programs have grown out of Operations Management, Purchasing and Logistics. The easiest way to construct a Supply Chain Management curriculum has been to select from the menu of courses offered in those separate fields and hope that the integrated SCM perspective somehow comes across.
Unfortunately, many students only end up with an understanding of the pieces rather than the integrated nature of the supply chain.
- Become familiar with actual global supply and demand networks.
- Obtain the capacity to assess supply chain issues holistically.
- Upscale utilizing theoretical underpinnings, analytical techniques, and frameworks.
- Become familiar with the analysis of various managing techniques.
- Quickly handle the intricacies that come with real-world management issues.
- To be certified as CLP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
Module 1: Introduction to Supply Chain Management
Module 2: Introduction to Logistics Management
Module 3: Role of Logistics
Module 4: 3PL, 4PL and Reverse Logistics