The Certified Logistics, Transportation and Distribution Professional (CLTDP) program is a comprehensive certificate course designed to equip professionals with the knowledge and skills required to excel in the field of logistics, transportation, and distribution. This program covers essential topics such as the fundamentals of logistics, supply chain planning and management, transportation and distribution strategies, as well as warehouse and inventory management. Participants will gain a deep understanding of the intricacies of managing the movement of goods and materials, optimizing supply chain operations, and ensuring efficient and effective distribution. Through this program, individuals will be prepared to take on key roles in the logistics and supply chain industry and contribute to the success of their organizations.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Develop a solid understanding of the principles and concepts of logistics, transportation, and distribution.
- Gain knowledge of supply chain planning and management strategies to optimize operations.
- Learn transportation and distribution strategies for effective and efficient movement of goods.
- Acquire skills in warehouse and inventory management to ensure proper storage and control.
- Understand the interplay between logistics, transportation, and distribution within the broader supply chain context.
- Apply best practices in logistics, transportation, and distribution to improve overall performance and customer satisfaction.
- Enhance problem-solving and decision-making abilities in logistics and supply chain scenarios.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of work experience in Logistics, Transportation and Distribution Management
- To be certified as CLTDP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
Module 1: Introduction to Logistics, Transportation, and Distribution
Module 2: Supply Chain Planning and Management
Module 3: Transportation and Distribution Strategies
Module 4: Warehouse and Inventory Management