Certified Maintenance & Reliability Professional (CMRP)
Reliability and maintenance are closely tied and crucial. These two illustrate key aspects of asset management. Equipment downtime or decreased productivity may result in significant expenditures. This course aims to give thorough understanding about using best practices for reliability and maintenance. Participants will also pick up a variety of practical as well as advanced maintenance and reliability best practices concepts and approaches.
The thorough training offered by AIBM will provide participants a good grasp of how to operate an industrial facility while taking into account all relevant aspects of various operations. Through interactive case studies and group discussions, our knowledgeable trainers will guide the training session in order to cogently review and develop participants’ concepts and utilization of useful tools.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Best practices for reliability and maintenance are analyzed and identified with clarity.
- Effectively implement risk planning and life cycle cost studies for facility assets.
- Translate business goals into appropriate maintenance and reliability goals using the essential abilities.
- Gain understanding of and proficiency with the PLAN, DO, REVIEW cycle for ongoing improvement.
- Schedule maintenance tasks, plan them, and ensure their quality.
- Take control of choosing Maintenance & Reliability requirements.
- Use real-world case studies to put the theory discussed in this session into practice.
- Implement a relative improvement strategy in line with maintenance and reliability considerations.
- To be certified as CMRP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Presentation slides
- Study references
Upon successful completion of the CMRP training, participants will receive a “Certified Maintenance & Reliability Professional” certificate.
Who Should Attend:
- Maintenance engineers
- Reliability engineers
- Maintenance technicians
- Maintenance managers
- Plant engineers
- Operations managers
- Maintenance supervisors