Certified Maintenance & Reliability Technician (CMRT)
The primary credentialing program for maintenance and reliability technicians to advance their knowledge, skills, and abilities is called Certified Maintenance & Reliability Technician (CMRT). The success of any firm depends on the multi-skilled personnel who are in charge of preventative, predictive, and corrective maintenance, and this certification evaluates their knowledge and abilities. Your capacity to carry out multi-skilled maintenance and reliability duties on your own will be demonstrated by your CMRT certification.
With a “learn to ace” philosophy, AIBM’s staff of experienced and knowledgeable trainers works to improve your ability and skills through successfully absorbing information about the targeted subject. A thorough review of the knowledge required to become a Certified Maintenance and Reliability Technician (CMRT) is what this course on Maintenance and Reliability Technicians Best Practices aims to give both new and seasoned maintenance technicians. The program covers all four of the practice and knowledge competence domains required for a CMRT.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Execute maintenance practices tasks pertaining to the secure and efficient execution of maintenance tasks.
- Apply best practices for PM, condition monitoring, and lubrication, paying particular attention to condition monitoring technology capabilities.
- Perform effective equipment breakdown and ongoing equipment troubleshooting tasks.
- Use best practices for corrective maintenance when carrying out maintenance tasks.
- Restore equipment to its original state, paying close attention to the installation and maintenance procedures.
- To be certified as CMRT, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Presentation slides
- Study references
Upon successful completion of the CMRT training, participants will receive a “Certified Maintenance & Reliability Technician” certificate.
Who Should Attend:
- Maintenance technicians
- Reliability technicians
- Maintenance supervisors
- Maintenance managers
- Plant engineers
- Operations managers
- Maintenance planners