Certified Market Research Analyst (CMRA)
Market research is not marketing, contrary to popular opinion. It is more of an analysis and interpretation of industry data.
Market research is the process of gathering, evaluating, and interpreting data in order to generate actionable knowledge. Market research is also known as market intelligence or business research. Market research encompasses various sorts of research, including media research, patent research, equity research, financial research
Certification Program Objectives:
- Assist with organizational decision-making to improve company results
- After becoming certified, you can increase your earning potential.
- In the job market, improve your credentials.
- Obtain global certification in the field of research.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of work experience in Marketing Supervisory Level
- To be certified as CMRA, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
Module 1: Overview of Market Research
Module 2: Industry Research & Analysis
Module 3: Competitive Research
Module 4: Current Market Research Trends