Certified Marketing Analytics Professional (CMAP)
The Certified Marketing Analytics Professional (CMAP) professional certification program provides a comprehensive understanding of digital analytics and its applications in the industrial context. The program covers challenges in measuring marketing performance and methodologies to overcome them. The modules are designed to provide a thorough understanding of digital analytics and equip professionals with skills to make data-driven decisions. Upon completion of the program, professionals will be able to apply analytics to gain insights into customer behavior, evaluate the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, and optimize digital marketing strategies.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Understand the fundamentals of digital analytics and its role in marketing.
- Learn how to apply digital analytics to measure marketing performance.
- Understand the challenges and limitations of marketing performance measurement.
- Develop skills to apply analytical methodologies to overcome challenges in marketing performance measurement.
- To be certified as CMAP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Introduction to Digital Analytics
- Digital Marketing in the Industrial Context
- Challenges of Marketing Performance Measurement