Certified Marketing Consultant (CMC)
The Certified Marketing Consultant certification is a comprehensive program that is designed to provide students a competitive advantage in this fascinating sector.
Marketing management offers students a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to gain a comprehensive understanding of marketing principles, research, consumer behavior, finance, branding, communications, and organizational behavior.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Understanding of current marketing trends and tactics, as well as marketing abilities that will aid you in your excellent career in this sector.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of work experience in Marketing Supervisory Level
- To be certified as CMC, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
Module 1: Marketing Management
Module 2: Professional Salesmanship & Sales Management
Module 3: Marketing Strategies & Research
Module 4: E-Commerce and Internet Marketing