Certified Marketing Specialist (CMS)
The Certified Marketing Specialist program is meant to introduce learners to the fundamentals of marketing strategies and to further their knowledge and understanding of the creation, implementation, and control of a marketing strategy implemented by an organization’s marketing department.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Examine the marketing concept and procedure.
- Investigate the terms segmentation, targeting, and positioning.
- Individual aspects of the extended marketing mix should be identified and analyzed.
- Use the expanded marketing mix in a variety of marketing segments and situations.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of work experience in Marketing Supervisory Level
- To be certified as CMS, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
Module 1: Introduction to Marketing & Marketing Process
Module 2: The Product Life Cycle (PLC): a strategic approach
Module 3: Segmentation & Buying Behavior
Module 4: Marketing research