The Certified Meeting Management Professional (CMMP) professional certification program focuses on providing individuals with the skills and knowledge to effectively manage meetings. The program is designed to enhance the understanding of participants on the various aspects of meeting management, including organizing and conducting meetings, dealing with disruptions, and conducting decision-making meetings. The program comprises four modules covering an overview of the meeting process, organizing messages, conducting interactive and information meetings, meeting roles, managing disruptions, problem-solving meetings, and decision-making meetings.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Understand the different stages of meeting management and the importance of effective communication
- Learn how to organize messages and develop agendas for meetings
- Develop skills in conducting interactive and information meetings
- Gain insights into managing disruptions, handling meeting roles, and conducting problem-solving meetings
- Learn how to conduct effective decision-making meetings and develop strategies for achieving meeting objectives.
- To be certified as CMMP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Overview of the Meeting Process and Organizing Your Message
- Conducting Information and Interactive Meetings
- Meeting Roles
- Dealing with Meeting Disruptions