Certified Meeting Management Professional (CMMP)
The meetings and events sector is evolving quickly. Meeting professionals are increasingly taking the lead in leading and growing their companies through the power of meetings and events. We are no longer limited to merely the practical or application-based forms of practicing our trade.
Through our three-pronged educational approach, which focuses on Business Management, Leadership, and Meeting Management, you will discover how to express yourself as a dynamic and certified professional by enrolling in the CMMP program.
Certification Program Objectives:
- To improve your professional skill set, comprehend business essentials.
- To improve your stakeholder interactions, learn the fundamentals of leadership.
- Utilize industry best practices to make sure your company’s objectives and marketing plan are market-relevant.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of work experience in Meeting Management
- To be certified as CMMP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
Module 1: Negotiation & Managing Conflict
Module 2: Managing Change
Module 3: Design Thinking
Module 4: Sustainability