Certified Meeting Manager (CMM)
The Certified Meeting Manager (CMM) professional certification program is designed to equip professionals with the skills and knowledge required to successfully plan, organize and execute meetings. This certification program covers the essential components of a meeting such as information and interactive meetings, problem-solving meetings, decision-making meetings, meeting roles, dealing with disruptions, and organizing the message. The program aims to enhance the proficiency of professionals in meeting management and enable them to lead productive and efficient meetings.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Understand the meeting process and how to organize your message effectively
- Conduct successful information and interactive meetings
- Understand the different roles in meetings and how to effectively manage them
- Handle disruptions and conflicts that may arise during meetings
- Conduct problem-solving meetings and facilitate effective decision-making
- Develop the skills necessary to become a successful meeting manager and enhance overall productivity and effectiveness of meetings.
- To be certified as CMM, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Overview of the Meeting Process and Organizing Your Message
- Conducting Information and Interactive Meetings
- Meeting Roles
- Dealing with Meeting Disruptions
- Problem-Solving Meetings
- Decision-Making Meetings