Certified Merger and Acquisition Advice Professional (CMAAP)
A curriculum called Certified Merger and Acquisition Advise Professional (CMAAP) was created to cater to the demands of professionals in the fields of auditing, consulting, transaction advice, investment banking, and law. The CMAAP gives information on managing a successful CMAAP boutique and covers every facet of the transaction procedure. Learn about the CMAAP process’ best practices for valuation, due diligence, and a special session on running a successful CMAAP practice. Employers, coworkers, and clients can see that you put effort into being the greatest CMAAP practitioner you can be if you have the CMAAP qualification.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Become knowledgeable about global best practices
- Enhance your perspective
- Increasing the quality of your practice
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of work experience as a Merger and Acquisition Advice Professional
- To be certified as CMAAP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
Module 1: Essentials of M&A
Module 2: Due Diligence
Module 3: Finance and Valuation
Module 4: Running A Successful M&A Practice